1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is shown below: LUV ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, SL (hereinafter the “Provider”) with CIF number B-66209743 and domiciled for these purposes at calle Llibertat number 15, 08012 Barcelona, is the owner of the website www.luv-projects.com (in forward, “the portal or website”), and the contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: The use of this website is completely voluntary and implies full acceptance by the person accessing it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of use in force at any time that are in this address. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User that contravenes the provisions of these conditions of use. The User will have the responsibility to read carefully these conditions.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.luv-projects.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the Provider. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify it to manipulate their messages. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, racist, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, at their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication.
4. DATA PROTECTION: The Provider complies with the new European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the council, dated April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and in the case of a supplementary one, the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation of development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. In the framework of its activities, this portal has the possibility of registering users to send communications by email and send messages through the contact form. The personal data requested in this activity will be incorporated into a file whose purpose is the communication of news and contents related to the portal and the services offered by the Provider. The Provider expressly informs and warrants the User that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, previously, the express, informed, and informed consent would be requested. unmistakable by the owners. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, the Provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs. Users also expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, through the use of the website, that their personal data be processed by the Provider to carry out statistical studies, as well as to send communications, news and publications on the website. The Provider guarantees in any case to the User the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, you can exercise your rights by sending an express request through the contact form or the following email: email@example.com.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are the property of the Provider, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. . In this sense, it is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without the prior consent of the Provider. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by the Provider. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: The Provider is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it. The contents of this website are offered for informative and informative purposes. They do not constitute or substitute professional advice, so that the Provider disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website beyond its purposes.
7. MODIFICATIONS: The Provider reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate on its website, without prior notice.
8. LINKS: Under no circumstances shall Lender assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained. on this website.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The Provider reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The Provider may modify at any time the conditions specified herein, being duly published as they appear here.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the Provider and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.